The Philadelphia Area Cooperative Alliance (PACA) is a cooperative whose members are co-ops in the Philadelphia region. PACA is also a 501(c)3 nonprofit dedicated to growing the cooperative economy.
A cooperative is a business that is owned and democratically controlled by its members. There are about 100 cooperatives in our region.
Jump right in:
- Attend PACA’s first-ever Annual Membership Meeting on Nov. 15.
- Meet the candidates for PACA’s first Board of Directors.
- Meet our new executive director, Peter Frank.
- Explore our self-guided Co-ops 101: Philadelphia Edition video.
- Meet co-ops and cooperators we’ve profiled in our Hello Cooperator series.
- Find a co-op in the Philadelphia area in our directory.