The Philadelphia Area Cooperative Alliance (PACA) is a cooperative whose members are co-ops in the Philadelphia region. PACA is also a 501(c)3 nonprofit dedicated to growing the cooperative economy.
A cooperative is a business that is owned and democratically controlled by its members. There are about 100 cooperatives in our region.
Jump right in:
- Attend our Co-op Month Happy Hour on Oct. 16 in Center City.
- Nominate a Philadelphia area cooperator to be on PACA’s first board of directors.
- Check out these radio PSAs PACA made to raise awareness about the cooperative model.
- Meet co-ops and cooperators we’ve profiled in our Hello Cooperator series.
- Find a co-op in the Philadelphia area in our directory.